Imagine Drumming to I Like to Move It Move It, Pirates of the Caribbean, Toto’s Africa and Other All-Time-Favourites!
Supercharge Energy Levels and Give Any Event the WOW-Factor!
With the usual team building drumming circle experiences, each participant gets a djembe drum to smack and the group has fun creating various rhythms and beats in a group setting.
Rock Star Interactive Drumming is our fresh new take on this popular activity – also known as “drumming circles”, “corporate drumming” or “drumming team building”.
We bring each person a drum to play BUT we also bring a massive sound system for the music. Before each song the group learns an easy beat or technique for that song and then everyone plays it to music.
Step into the shoes of a Rock Star for an hour. We show you how to play drums to songs like Labamba, I Like to Move It Move It, Pirates of the Caribbean, and others – everyone in your group in unison!
No need for any musical skills or talent – the entire experience is super easy and fun and no one is singled out! [more…]
It’s not just drumming to music though! The 50 – 60 minute experience also includes:
1. Learning some simple, fun, powerful beats and techniques that have participants tapping their steering wheels all the way home.
2. Dividing into 2 or 3 teams each learning a different rhythm, then playing those separate rhythms together as one team creating a MASSIVE feeling of synergy.
3. Playing pure-fun games that will have people in stitches (stitches of laughter, obviously)
4. Experiencing a special challenge that highlights to each participant how vital they are in the big-picture of the team.
But it’s this single emotional component called music that makes such a difference to the fun and thrill factor.
It’s like karaoke for the drums except you don’t walk away from it red-faced with your friends wetting themselves laughing 😉
Don’t just listen to your favourite songs! Become a musician in the band that made them!
Rock Star Interactive Drumming is different.
Please watch the short clip below.
Rock Star Interactive Drumming WILL Make Your Event the Best One Ever!
- Give friends/colleagues a special, thrilling experience that they’ll never forget.
- Easily get everyone in high spirits.
- The conservative people in your team whom you think won’t enjoy it… WILL! We have ten years of experience to back that claim. [more…]
- The adrenaline addicts in your team that you think will be bored will love it!
- Super-charge participation and engagement levels. [more…]
- Save on the cost of a DJ. [more…]
- Drum along to your favourite song! [more…]
- It’s more fun than any previous team building or entertainment activity you’ve done (including other corporate drumming experiences) – Guaranteed
You will clearly notice the enthusiasm and participation levels shoot up after a Rock Star Interactive Drumming team building.
People Talk About Their Rock Star Interactive Drumming Experience Long After the Event is Over!
- Companies that do drumming team building or just any team building increase staff retention rates and so decrease costs associated with training new staff
- Team Building Drumming DRAMATICALLY improves morale
- It MASSIVELY reduces stress
- Team building drumming creates tangible team unity
- Prejudices are smashed as people start to see each other in a different light
- People instinctively put aside differences in favour of a common goal
- There is a fun competitive element as part of the experience, but overall the rewards of cooperation over competition is highlighted
- Re-connect with an inner child-like joy
- It’s just crazy FUN!
Join Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and thousands of others who invite the Brothers in Beat to bring the party to their events.
Rock Star Interactive Drumming Is Perfect For Any Type of Event – except maybe funerals!
- Year-end Functions
- Conferences / Strategy Get-Aways
- Training Events
- Client Functions
- Award Ceremonies
- A Launch or Promotion
- Unwinding after long or intense meeting sessions
- Rebuilding morale after restructuring
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Weddings / Anniversaries
We are not a venue. We bring all the drums and sound equipment to a company, home or conference venue. Click here for a list of venues we have experience with who will accommodate team building drumming.
Need More Reasons Why Brothers in Beat is the Obvious Choice For Your Event?
Rock Star Interactive Drumming is very different from traditional team building drumming circles. Drumming along to the accompaniment of songs that you love is a thrill only musicians have known up until now – it’s a feeling you’ll never forget!
The Brothers in Beat Guarantee.
It’s not a satisfaction guarantee mind you – we guarantee you (or your money back) that the majority of participants will absolutely LOVE it!
Brothers in Beat has been invited to thousands of events for hundreds of world famous brands like Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, FedEx, Investec, TEDx, etc. In 2015 the UK Dpt of Trade and Industry invited us to perform at an event with Prince Harry. If they trust us with a prince, you can trust us not to drop you either.
You won’t have to put up with ridiculous terms like 50% or 100% cancellation fees.
We understand things happen. A cancellation fee limited to 20% of the invoice total will only be charged if we already incurred costs, for example in one instance, we were already half way to the venue when the event was cancelled.
We don’t charge for broken drums
Some team building drumming companies charge for broken drums. The drum skin (the part you hit) sometimes tears from all the beating. You will NOT be held responsible for drums damaged during the event. As long as the drum wasn’t being abused, we take that on us and a new drum will be supplied so the participant whose drum broke can continue.
Our quotations are valid until the end of the year. Why should you have to get a new quotation every week or two while you’re organising your event?
You don’t need to pay a cent to ensure we show up for your event. You don’t need to pay a deposit to secure the booking. In almost a decade and thousands of events we’ve only been let down once. We’ve found most people are trustworthy and we like to keep things simple.
You play on large, colourful, great sounding drums. The small drums that some drumming team building companies use are not as much fun to play. We only use 9 and 10 inch drums which produce a nice deep sound.
You won’t feel like you’ve been wrestling an alligator after squeezing the drum between your legs for an hour – our drums are lightweight.
No trees or goats were killed in the making of our drums.
10% of Brothers in Beat’s income is given to causes we believe in.
Because you’ll be making us happy 😉 And isn’t that reason enough???
The Brothers in Beat Guarantee
If Rock Star Interactive Drumming was not one of the most thrilling and entertaining team building experiences you’ve ever had, we will refund you in full, except for travel and accommodation expenses applying to events outside Gauteng.